Designed to Meet Global Certifications
CE marked, our XZERES Wind Systems are designed to meet global certifications. Our XZERES 442SR-M turbines are compliant with marine industry standards including MCS/ IEC 61400-2 Compliant Class – 2 Design. All system finishes are ISO 12944 C5M, the controller enclosure is corrosion resistance and compliant with Nema 3X. The alternator winding insulation system, MIL M 17060E (SH) uses MIL I 2492/8 epoxy insulating resin.
Exceptional Product Quality
• High Quality Stainless Steel Stator Back Plate
• Stainless Steel Rotor Shaft
• Lamination Designed for Low Breakaway Torque & Low Core Loss
• Permanent Magnets – Uses high end rare earth materials used for state of the art generators/alternator
Attention to Detail
All components go through a rigorous inspection process. Final packing is verified for contents & accuracy.
Weathered for 20 year service life
• Standard System Corrosion Resistant
• Marine Version Suitable for Coastal Applications
• Best Warranty in the Industry
XZERES All Weather Controllers
• High Quality, Corrosion Resistant Encloser
• Robust Electronics for Heavy Duty Reliability
• State of the Art Controller Software for Performance Optimization
• Advanced Telematics for Remote Monitoring
Superior Alternator Quality
Strict inspection is performed on all alternators upon arrival from our suppliers for quality assurance. Each alternator is individually re-tested to check voltages, air gap and start-up torque. Assembled with Class H insulation and Epoxy coated magnets, XZERES alternators are of superior quality.
XZERES Blades – Made to Last
Our composite blades are made to last in any climate condition. Each are inspected for quality assurance then re-inspected upon arrival at XZERES.